Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crystal Cannon Karakas has moved to...




Unfortunately and unexpectedly Adora Bella Day Spa and Salon is now closed. However with every door that closes another one opens. I have found a beautiful salon in Roseville, Ca. called Halo Salon and Day Spa. It is a Bumble and bumble affiliated salon and thrives in education and team work. My days will remain the same, Tuesday-Friday with evening appointments available and every Saturday. For all of you who have appointments on the books, your appointment still stands. I will be doing reminder calls one day prior to your appointment. For all of you that would like to make an appointment please call my personal business line at 916-501-1415. You can also email at crystalhalosalon@gmail.com. Have a great day and I know you will all love Halo!

1245 Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Roseville, Ca. 95678
916-782-8842
www.halosalondayspa.com


Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time. I look forward to seeing you at Halo Salon soon!


20 % OFF Any Service

Just mention this add~

With Crystal Cannon Karakas only





No comments:

Post a Comment